Mr D's Blog mast image

Friday, October 31, 2014

Directa-Winter Essentials



Don't get caught out this winter!
Keep your staff and company safe this winter..



Grit Bin (In a variety of colours)


Have a look at our full Winter Essentials range..



Reviews..

SCRAPER
1 reviews
Bought this ready for winter to top up my order, I was surprised how non flimsy it was.
 
ROCK SALT AND GRIT BIN KIT
1 reviews
Bought this ready for the winter to keep by my front door, then I can spread the salt along my footpath to help stop any slipping over by me or visitors when it gets a bit icy. Would recommend this kit.
 
WELLYS
1 reviews
Purchased these for V Festival next month - jazzed them up with stickers and a ribbon round the top! EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY! really comfy too. my friend wants me to jazz hers up now!
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home