Mr D's Blog mast image

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Directa-SPECIAL OFFER


*SPECIAL OFFER* Get your own 'Winter Safety Kit' A ONCE ONLY OFFER! 
Type in SOKIT8 on our website to find it! 


Our Kits include..


Reviews on our Kits...

1 reviews
What a great kit to keep in your car. Now I'm prepared for any ice or snow this winter.
 
1 reviews
Really pleased with this kit, helped me get loads of boring outside jobs done at the weekend (which kept the missus happy!)
 
1 reviews
Love this Dambuster Kit! completely cleared the drain blockage I was suffering with which normal cleaners couldn't clear. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
 
1 reviews
BRILLIANT KIT. everything I needed! Really good value for money.
 
1 reviews
Just received this, great value for money. Would recommend. Plus delivery was very quick.
 
1 reviews
This kit is very handy to have indoors - I give my car a quick clean every weekend, keeps its polished and shiny all the time!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home