Mr D's Blog mast image

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Directa-Flooring

Head to our website to get all the products you will need for a concrete floor! 



1 reviews
Painted my garage floor with this, gives excellent coverage. 
 
1 reviews
Very pleased with this paint that I used for my garage floor. Would recommend this product for this type of application.
 
1 reviews
Great coverage, would recommend this to anyone who has to mark up a road or car park.
 
1 reviews
Great paint, went on well and dried quite quickly. Would recommend.
 

1 reviews
Superb Product! worked quickly and washed off easily! Well Recommended! 
 
1 reviews
I bought this to cover my carpet when the decorators were coming in - worked brilliantly.
 
1 reviews
Good Buy. Quick Delivery.
 
 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home