Mr D's Blog mast image

Friday, June 05, 2015

Directa-Boilersuits and Coveralls

Boilersuits and Overalls available in different sizes, material and colours from



1 reviews
Bought these for my husband who is a painter and decorator and got fed up with ruining his clothes. Good quality and fitted well.
 
1 reviews
Got my boiler suit custom printed, came out so well we had to buy 10 more for the lads in the team at work! Thank you Directa.
 
 
 
1 reviews
Excellent coverall, both my male and female staff use these.
 
1 reviews
Although cheap and could be thrown away after one use I kept this and re-used again.
 
 
 

1 Comments:

At 3:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi admin
I read your blog, its really awesome, I love it.
There are a variety of factors that you should consider before you put money down for a leather suit. Here are some tips that you should follow.
Læderdragt
Best Regards
Brooke Wright

 

Post a Comment

<< Home