Mr D's Blog mast image

Friday, April 22, 2016

Fed up with drilling holes in walls to hang things up?

Then visit Directa today and try our range of 3M Command Strips.

Perfect for those of us who hate drilling holes in walls and who want to hang something up quickly and easily with no mess or hassle.


https://www.directa.co.uk/index.php?route=product%2Fsearch&search=command


What Directa customers are saying about Command Strips:


1 reviews
I put one of these up in the Kitchen to hold my car keys, brilliant invention! No need to drill holes - so no moaning about mess from the wife! Easy Product, Easy Life! 
 
1 reviews
Great, easy way to hang things on the wall without me having to cause damage with the drill!!! 
 
2 reviews
These are brilliant, don't have to wait for my other half to drill the holes for me, I can just hang away!
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home