Mr D's Blog mast image

Friday, December 12, 2014

Directa-Stocking Fillers

Get a mobile/device charger for a loved one this Christmas from

www.directa.co.uk


If you are stuck for a few last present ideas then take a look at our stocking fillers!

Stocking Fillers include..

1 reviews
I bought this for my grandson as he is only young and didn't want to buy a very expensive tablet for him to break! Was very pleased.


1 reviews 
Great book, made me laugh lots. Would recommend buying one as a stocking filler for Christmas.
 
 
1 reviews
I love these Dickies hoodies, great quality and will be buying one for a friend for Christmas.
 
 
1 reviews
My kids love these fairy doors so I've bought a load for my nieces and nephews for Christmas.
 
 
2 reviews
Such an easy way to count visitors, makes my job easy!
 
 
1 reviews
my wife got me some of these for Christmas, they're nice. Kept my feet toasty in the winter. going to stock up for this winter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home